Sonoma County Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney- Serving the North Bay
Divorce litigation can be a costly and inefficient means to resolving the issues of a divorce. The frequently contentious nature of litigation can leave one or both spouses feeling bitter and resentful. Your divorce does not have to end this way. One alternative to litigation is mediation.
I am Anthony Zunino. In addition to practicing law, I mediate divorce agreements and other family matters in Santa Rosa. As a mediator, I serve as a neutral third party. I help facilitate constructive solutions that are advantageous to all parties. Whether you are a lawyer seeking a professional mediator to preside over a mediation session, or you are an individual seeking assistance with your divorce, I can help you find common ground.
Mediation offers a number of advantages over litigation:
- Mediation gives each party a greater say in resolving the issues in a divorce. As a result, spouses are more likely to live up to the terms and conditions of the divorce.
- Generally speaking, mediation is less contentious than litigation. This can be a major advantage when children are involved in a divorce.
- Mediation is more predictable than litigation. Once a case is in a judge's hands, it is impossible to determine with any certainty how the court will rule.
- Mediation is often less expensive than litigation. This is particularly true when both spouses are motivated to reach a favorable result.
- Mediation is not a matter of public record. This can be advantageous to some couples in a divorce.
Based in Santa Rosa, I facilitate mediations in Sonoma County and the surrounding areas of California.
Contact Santa Rosa Divorce Attorney Anthony Zunino • 707-703-5807
Call my office locally at 707-703-5807 or toll free at 8